The consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal and make a return within 14 days from the receipt of the goods purchased in the online store in accordance with Clause 19 of the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia “Regulations on Distance Contracts”.
The product can be returned within 14 days after receipt by agreement, writing to email@example.com.
Payment is refunded within 14 days of return. Return shipping costs are not covered.
If you want to return the product, please provide the following information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname;
- Purchase invoice number;
- Phone number;
- Date of receipt of the goods;
- Code, name, price and date of purchase of all returned goods;
- Reason for refusal (optional).
When you receive a confirmation return for the return of the product, please observe the following conditions:
- The product must be returned in the condition in which it was received and in the original packaging;
- The product must not have already been used;
- The complete set of the product must correspond to the way it was received;
- The product must be returned within 7 calendar days of receiving the confirmation.